Call for Posters on Learning Innovations & Quality is open!
LINQ 2019 invites poster submissions on future education
The international LINQ 2019 Conference encourages you to submit your poster proposal on innovative learning and education in schools, universities and lifelong learning. Interested researchers and practitioners have to submit an abstract as a summary of their planned poster (up to two pages) in the conference submission system EasyChair until 10th of October 2019 (see all important dates below).
The motto of LINQ 2019 is: “Innovative School Education for Sustainable Development”. Thus, LINQ 2019 invites you to one of the most innovative schools worldwide, the Niekée school located in Roermond. The Call for Posters asks for submissions related to innovative and quality learning including but not limited to:
- Vision and needs for change in education through open learning worldwide
- Strategies and implementations of openness in learning processes
- Global aspects of high-quality open education
- Quality indicators and methods to describe, measure and evaluate quality for open education, OER and MOOCs
- Conceptual contributions on new and innovative quality models, methodologies, standards and approaches for open education and e-learning
- Practical experiences and reports with implementations of quality approaches for open education
- Competences required by institutions as well as by learners for designing, practicing and improving the quality of open learning
- Methodologies for and experience of increased recognition of open learning in formal, non-formal and informal learning, education and training
- Certification of open education and e-learning in institutions, programs & courses
- Integrated innovation and quality approaches for opening up education
- International, national and regional quality projects related to the theme of the conference
All poster submissions will be evaluated by the International Organizing Committee. The selected posters will be presented at LINQ 2019 taking placing on Friday, 22nd of November 2019, in the beautiful Dutch city Roermond.
The selected posters will be published on the conference website with an open and free license (golden open access), too.
In addition, a Call for Papers is open next to the Call for Posters: You can submit your scientific papers in English to be presented at LINQ 2019, see the Call for Papers for details.
The LINQ Conference is always open for researchers and policy developers as well as for practitioners and LINQ 2019 welcomes in particular school teachers and headmasters: We want to support the exchange between the two worlds of theory and practice! LINQ 2019 is organized by the Open Education research group of the Open University of the Netherlands (led by Dr. Christian M. Stracke) in close collaboration with the Trends Conference of the Welten Institute, the Niekée school in Roermond and the Learn STEM consortium.
Overview of the important dates:
- Poster submission deadline: 10 October 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 31 October 2019
- Camera-Ready copy due: 07 November 2019
- LINQ Conference day: 22 November 2019 in Roermond (NL)